If you’re looking to expand into global and international markets, then you know and understand why translation is so important. Communication is the great equalizer—we all need it to function in society, be it communication between customers, employees, vendors, etc. Here are 6 reasons why you may want to consider working with a language service provider like ITC Translations to take your business or brand global.
When a product or service is translated into the native language of the customer, they are far more likely to purchase said product or service.
- When a product or service is translated into the native language of the customer, they are far more likely to purchase said product or service. Why? Because it meets their cultural preferences and builds a sense of trust between the business and consumer.
- Marketing strategies that have been localized create and project a brand image, globally. A solid international face for your brand is merely the foundation for the future of your global reach. You’ll benefit here in the long run.
- To build long lasting customer loyalty, localized products are a necessity. Customers experience a sense of trust when they’re buying products in a language (or culturally specific field) they’re familiar with.
- Translated documentation enables end users to maximize their use of a product and its features.
- International customer support costs can skyrocket when it comes to products that are not localized tot he target culture. When a product or service is keyed to the target language, these costs can be lowered significantly.
- Commonly, the availability of products, services, or information in target languages is the deciding factor for whether or not a potential consumer decides to do business with a company.
On a large scale, localization and translation of goods/services is about standing out in a world of businesses that can make distinguishing one brand from the other a difficult task.